Stonegate Villa Health and Rehabilitation is proud to be the prestigious 2013 Bronze Commitment to Quality Award recipient for its dedication to improving the lives of residents through quality care!
Stonegate Villa Health and Rehabilitation offers senior care options located in Crossett, AR, including long term care and skilled nursing. We are open 24 hours a day for admission assistance and employ approximately ninety employees from southeast Arkansas and the surrounding area.
First opened in 2010, Stonegate Villa Health & Rehabilitation offers specialized short term rehab, hospice and private respite services. Our spacious building is tastefully decorated and makes residents feel comfortable, content, and at home.
The award is one of three distinctions possible through the National Quality Award program, presented by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). The program honors facilities across the nation that have demonstrated their commitment to improving quality care for seniors and individuals with disabilities.
Our services include:
- Private rehab wing
- Inpatient/outpatient therapies
- Speech/occupational/physical therapies
- 24 hour skilled nursing care
- Transportation services
- Long term skilled care
- Hospice care
- Private respite
- Our Aegis – Core Program System
Aegis -Core Program System
1) Urinary Incontinence
- Assessments and diary of frequency
- Bladder Retraining Program
- Electrical-Stimulation if needed
2) Dementia Management Consistent Assessments and Programming to meet the unique needs of dementia residents in a comprehensive way
- Based on Allen Cognitive Scoring, PT & OT develops individualized program per patient based on abilities not disability
- Brainstorm Program, what it can do, 365 days/year; communicates better
3) Falls & Balance Program using standardized testing and protocols
- We stress an integrated team approach that often uncovers less obvious conditions that may affect resident safety.
4) Medically Complex (Careful monitoring and progression with patients with Multiple Diagnoses’)
- CHF, CVA, Total Knee/Hip/Joint replacement, COPD, Dementia, Cardiovascular
We would love to invite you to tour our facility and meet some of our compassionate caregivers! We know you’ll be impressed!